S.T.E.P. (Student Thrift Enhancement Program)
Available to all credit union student members, grades 1 through 12.
How It Works:
Cash Awards are given to student credit union members for:
- Every “A” in a major subject: Reading, Mathematics, Science, History, Spelling.
- Perfect Attendance for the entire school year.
Awards are based on the FINAL REPORT CARD of the year.
Deposited in the student member’s credit union account.
- $2.00 for each FINAL “A” earned.
- $5.00 for 100% Attendance.
- Fee Free MasterCard® Debit Card
- Initial share deposit of $5.00 from your Credit Union
- Conventional MasterCard at current rate
(parent must sign as applicant for members under 18 years of age)
- Educational IRA
Not a S.T.E.P. Account Member? Join Today!
For more information about opening a S.T.E.P. account, stop by the credit union or call us at (800) 749-5290.